Tuition Fees for 2022-2023
All fees are payable in Omani Rials (OMR).
Please see below the table for additional fees for new pupils.
|Year 1 - 2||1060||795||795||2650|
|Year 3 - 5||1110||825||825||2760|
|Year 7 - 9||1485||1115||1115||3715|
|Year 10 - 11||1520||1140||1140||3800|
For full Terms and Conditions and information on how to apply, please see our Join Us page.
Once your child has completed the admissions process and their place has been confirmed, you will be asked to pay an Admissions Fee.
The Admissions Fee is a one off payment.
Once the Admissions Fee has been paid, your child’s space is secured. Non-payment of the Admissions Fee may lead to your child losing their place.
|FS1 Entry||OMR 330|
|Year 1 & Year 2 Entry||OMR 430|
|Year 3 to Year 12 Entry||OMR 480|
- 25% off the Admission Fee for a 2nd child
- Admission Fee is waived for a 3rd child (limited time offer)
School Policy Regarding Payment of Termly Fees
- All fees must be paid in full on or before the first day of Term
- The School reserves the right to charge interest at rates that will be approved from time to time by the Board of Governors in respect of Fees that are paid late and, in extreme cases, take legal action. Please note that a dishonoured cheque is a criminal offence in Oman. This is in line with the schools Home School Agreement.
- Invoices will be issued at least two weeks before the end of the previous Term
- Fees will not be refunded or reduced for pupils leaving unless prior notice (minimum 30 days) is given. This is done in consultation with and at the discretion of the Head of School and Accounts and Operations Manager
Payment by cheque
Please make cheques payable to British School Salalah.
Payment by Cash
Cash payments are accepted in the office.
Payment by bank transfer
Please inform us by email of any bank
payments, including proof of receipt.
|Bank||Oman Arab Bank|
|Account Name||British School Salalah|
|Account Number||3160 - 593800 - 501|
|Address||Sultan Qaboos Street,
PO Box 2010, PC112 Ruwi,
Sultanate of Oman